Application for CQS now open!
Applications are now being accepted for the Certified Quantity Surveyor (CQS) designation
AIQS Members with Certified Quantity Surveyor (CQS) designation represent the highest level of expertise within the profession.
As a CQS, you:
- Possess defined Quantity Surveying competencies that clients value
- Have an internationally recognised badge of competence, benchmarked and transferable with standards applicable in other parts of the world
- Are recognised by the community, industry and governments as a professional and responsible contributor to the industry
- Have demonstrated outstanding Quantity Surveying competence and commitment to professionalism
- Are committed to the AIQS Code of Professional Conduct
- Have confirmed a commitment to excellence and currency of knowledge through their engagement in Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Who can apply?
Application for Certified Quantity Surveyor (CQS) designation is available to AIQS Corporate Members in Good Standing (Corporate Membership held prior to January 2017), and new applicants to Corporate Membership (from 1 January 2017).
For further information, including eligibility criteria please click here.