EXPERTISE. EXPERIENCE. Applying for Certified Quantity Surveyor (CQS) designation.
Amplify your achievements and enhance your AIQS membership by applying for Certified Quantity Surveyor (CQS) designation.
Achieving CQS designation unveils a myriad of opportunities:
- The ability showcase to your clients and prospects that you have the requisite quantity surveying skills, experience and knowledge to deliver exceptional services.
- The opportunity to collaborate on projects with a growing number of organisations that now stipulate the services of a CQS (incl. Department of Defence, Queensland Department of Housing and Public Works, and financial institutions).
- The opportunity to enhance your marketing collateral as you are rewarded with the official CQS logo and CQS postnominals to place alongside your existing postnominals (i.e. MAIQS, CQS) Call yourself a Certified Quantity Surveyor!
- Help drive the profession forward by joining AIQS committees.
- Unique entry on AIQS registers as they become available.
Find out more information about CQS here.
Join Justin Zumpe from the Victorian Chapter Council for an afternoon webinar to learn more about his experience as a CQS, eligibility, application process and general Q and A.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Director, Zinc Cost Management
Justin has experience in all facets of quantity surveying and has gained valuable experience in a number of different sectors. He is very passionate about quantity surveying and the projects that he works on.
Throughout his career, Justin has provided accurate and reliable Cost Management services and has consistently maintained excellent standards of expertise and productivity.
With over 25 years’ experience, he worked on a vast array of interesting and unique projects ranging from small $100,000 residential extensions to $100M hospitals redevelopments and has a strong focus in health, civic and community related projects.
Zinc Cost Management is a Geelong based business and was started in 2014 with an expansion to Melbourne in 2018. Justin continues to provide day to day director involvement in all projects he undertakes and understands that accurate and reliable Cost Management services are required throughout the whole design and construction process.
Please note - the live session is limited to 100 attendees only.
|Date:||Wednesday 30 September, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 - 2:00pm AEST or via recording|
|Price:||AIQS Members - Complimentary|
Non-Members - Complimentary
|CPD Points:||Not applicable|
|Register:||Live Session - please register below|
Recording - register here