We’re a growing team of Chartered Quantity Surveyors, located just outside the CBD, in Mt Hawthorn. We’re passionate about what we do, and that shows in our enthusiasm and commitment to our clients, and an understanding of what’s important to our clients.
As a result of continual business growth we are seeking a graduate quantity surveyor to join our team. The successful candidate will ideally have completed his/her degree in Quantity Surveying or related degree. A full training will be provided to the right candidate. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the commercial, residential and industrial sector. Initially you will be working on Residential and Commercial Tax depreciation work.
IT skills will be an added qualification. Additionally and importantly, you will possess outstanding communication skills with the ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently.
To apply, please email your resume together with academic qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call John Williams on 08 9371 7240.
Senior Project Manager Quantity Surveyor
- DEPARTMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE PLANNING AND LOGISTICS
- Senior Professional 1 Remuneration Package Range $128,912 - $143,821
- Ongoing vacancy in Palmerston
If you are a Quantity Surveyor and have considerable experience in building works estimating and quantity surveying, cost management advice, project budgets, cash flows and claims assessments, this could be your opportunity of a lifetime. We’re looking for someone who can work autonomously and deliver these services, throughout the project life cycle. The position works to the Design Project Director - Design Office in providing high level specialist advice and accurate cost estimates to a range of stakeholders on complex built asset construction projects together with the development and maintenance of best practice construction estimating frameworks, systems and standards.
The person we choose for this position will:
• Be part of a skilled team that provides advice, investigation, project development, design and documentation of all Northern Territory Government building projects.
• Have plenty of opportunity to apply quantity surveying experience in providing specialist advice and developing estimating and cost control systems for the Branch in meeting the NTG’s wide program of works.
• Have unique experiences across Educational, Health, Housing, Museums, National Parks building and Infrastructure projects, in various locations and environments across the Territory.
The position is based in Palmerston; about a 20 minute drive from the Territory’s capital city, Darwin. The Northern Territory has a population of about 240 000 people, of whom about 140 000 live in the Darwin-Palmerston region. The people who live here enjoy a fantastic lifestyle, warm weather year-round and long daylight hours. The Darwin-Palmerston region is a very special and social place, with a great variety and volume of entertainment – including amazing fishing.
Quote vacancy number: 26127
Closing date: 30 March 2017
Applications should address the Selection Criteria. For a copy of the Job Description and to apply online please visit www.nt.gov.au/jobs or contact us on 1300 659 247
JR Quantity Surveyors Pty Ltd
We have an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work on contract basis at our small professional office in Burwood NSW.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Prepare detailed Bill of Quantities using Buildsoft Software
Prepare cost budget estimates.
To be considered for the position of Contract Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to have
BSc in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
A Commitment to the industry and providing an exemplary service to clients
Minimum of 5 year post graduate experience
Ability to work independently, methodological and detail in BQ measurement
Knowledge of the building costs and estimating or construction techniques.
Hourly rate are negotiable. Experience in Buildsoft software preferred.
To apply, please email your resume together with academic achievement & experiences to email@example.com.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor – Australia & New Zealand
Turner & Townsend is an independent professional services company specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors. With 97 offices in 41 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximising value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets.
Due to significant growth and ongoing delivery success with our clients, Turner & Townsend's Cost Management division in Australia & New Zealand requires suitably qualified and experienced Cost Managers / Quantity Surveyors at both senior and intermediate level join project teams our Australia and NZ offices.
Working within a friendly, professional and highly successful team and reporting to the local Director you will have the opportunity to progress your career swiftly and take ownership of immediate projects across a broad range of sectors.
This opportunity requires:
• A recognised Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• MRICS / AIQS / NZIQS Membership/accreditation.
• Consultancy environment work experience
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and where appropriate lead a team
• Experience of leading and successfully delivering cost management commissions
• Sector experience across the following sectors retail / health / education / commercial / air / rail.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent report and bid writing skills.
• Highly motivated and driven with a passion for delivering to your clients and have the ability to work independently.
What we offer:
Turner and Townsend is a world leading organisation where you will be given the opportunity to further develop your Quantity Surveying, Cost Management and business development skills in the delivery of some of the region’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects
At Turner & Townsend we firmly believe that our people are at the heart of our success and we continually strive to create a great place to work.
We promote integrity in everything that we do and apply our expertise to shape a better environment for future generations and, ultimately, generate value for our communities.
If you interested in discussing further please apply via the website link below
Please include a covering letter to confirm
- Region of interest - Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide/ Auckland, NZ
- Current visa status (if applying from overseas)
- Highlight sector experience