Available Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to: National Director
Position type: Full Time
Location: Level 25/52 Martin Place, Sydney
Charter Keck Cramer is an Independent Strategic Property Advisory Firm, employing approximately 180 employees in its Melbourne and Sydney offices. The firm provides a wide range of property services across Advisory, Research, Valuations and Projects.
Charter is seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join its Sydney office. Reporting to the National Director, this newly created position, supported by the Melbourne Quantity Surveying team, will provide technical expertise whilst also driving the growth of our Quantity Surveying operation in Sydney.
- Cost planning and estimates
- Contract administration
- Progress claims and variation assessments
- Site inspections
- Post contractual duties
- Financier reports
- Insurance assessments
- Property tax allowance schedules
- Client liaison and business development
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related field
- 5-8 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying, preferably within a Consulting Environment
- Outstanding presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Client focused with a proven ability to build client relationships
Disciplined and organised with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Detail oriented and commercially astute
- AAIQS and / or MRICS qualified
This presents a unique opportunity to distinguish yourself in a supportive environment. Interested applicants should forward a covering letter, addressing the position requirements, together with a Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the Firm, please visit our website at www.charterkc.com.au.