23 Jun 2021
Built Environment Economist & BCI - June Edition
The June 2021 edition of the Built Environment Economist - Australia and New Zealand is now available for members to read online.
The latest edition of the Built Environment Economist covers a diverse range of topics and case studies including:
- Blockchain paves the way for the next generation of construction procurement
- Why Quantity Surveyors are more valuable than ever
- Q & A - who or what in the construction industry inspires you and why?
- The construction cost of research
- The changing market and sustainable construction
- Could our oldest construction material also be our most advanced
- Time to throw away the disposable building mindset
- What is concurrent delay?
- Negotiating the BIM learning curve
- Machine learning for Quantity Surveyors
- Functional analysis as a catalyst for project success
- Enhanced policing of NSW residential apartment builders