If your membership has lapsed or are a former member, we welcome you to reinstate. Former or lapsed Student, Graduate, or Affiliate members are not eligible for reinstatement of membership and must submit a new application for membership.
You are classed as a lapsed member if you didn't pay your membership fees within the current membership year. You can apply to be reinstated to your former membership category with no loss of membership status. An administration fee of AUD$55 including GST (AUD$50 for international members) is payable at the time you apply.
- the full amount of your membership fees must be paid prior to your membership becoming active again
- you will be subject to the AIQS CPD policy for the whole year.
You are classed as a former member if you haven't been an AIQS member for up to three years (outside of the current membership year). You can apply to be reinstated either to your former category or to a different category. An administration fee of AUD55 (including GST) is payable at the time you apply.
If you haven’t been a member for less than three years (outside of the current membership year), the following is required to reinstate your membership with AIQS.
- You must complete the AIQS Code of Conduct on the AIQS Academy before you submit your application (cost is AUD75 including GST).
- The full amount of your membership fees must be paid prior to your membership becoming active again
- You will be subject to the AIQS CPD policy for the whole year.
If you haven’t been a member for more than three years and wish to reinstate, along with the above-mentioned requirements, you must have met AIQS's CPD requirements in the 12 months immediately prior to your application (including completion of the AIQS Code of Conduct topic).
If you are unsure on how to reinstate your membership, please contact us.