Repat Health Precinct Site Visit
Join the SA Chapter for a site visit to the Repat Health Precinct - spots are limited to members only.
The State Government is Reactivating the Repat and returning the site to a thriving health precinct, including:
- A new Dementia Care Home in partnership with Hammond Care.
- 18 bed Neuro-Behavioural Unit to care for people living with dementia, whose behavioural and psychological symptoms mean their needs can’t be met in mainstream residential care.
- 12 bed Specialist Advanced Dementia Unit (SADU) for people living with advanced dementia.
- 26 bed care transition facility for people with dementia and those transitioning to home or an aged care facility following acute care treatment.
- 48 bed Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation facility.
- Veterans' Wellbeing Centre and refurbishing the SPF Hall.
- Town square community hub and open outdoor flexible space in the heart of the Repat, including a new wheelchair training and sports gymnasium.
- A new home for the Southern Older Persons Community Mental Health Service.
- New facility for Statewide Eating Disorder Services, including a residential facility.
We are also ensuring the Repat Chapel, Remembrance Gardens, Museum and SPF Hall will be protected and preserved as community assets for future generations.
Please note the following:
- All who attend must have full PPE to enter the site: Hard hat, Hi Vis vest, Gloves and Eyeware
- All attendees must wear a mask
|Date:||Friday, 29 October 2021|
|Venue:||Repat Health Precinct|
|216 Daws Road|
Daw Park, SA 5041
*Please meet at the chapel on site.
AIQS Members - Complimentary
|Register:||Please register below|