You may be eligible to apply for AIQS membership via mutual recognition.
We have a strategic alliance with the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NZIQS). If you are currently a member of NZIQS and are looking to become a member of AIQS, please contact us to discuss.
We also have agreements in place with the following professional bodies:
- Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (download agreement)
- Institute of Quantity Surveyors Sri Lanka (download agreement)
- Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (download agreement)
- The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (download agreement)
- Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia (download agreement)
- Philippine Institute of Certified Quantity Surveyors (download agreement)
- The Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (download agreement)
Please refer to the relevant agreement linked above to view how each professional body recognises membership equivalency.
If you are a member of a professional quantity surveying body that is not listed above and are interested in becoming a member of AIQS, please email our membership team to kickstart a discussion.
If you would like to apply for membership through mutual recognition or if you have any questions, please contact us.
Click here to view the Mutual Recognition Agreement Application Form.