Graduate membership is available to enable the Institute to advise and guide candidates towards Voting membership after graduating from an undergraduate degree or during their postgraduate study and/or training.
This membership grade is an interim grade and is available for a maximum period of three consecutive years
Applicants for Graduate grade must demonstrate that they satisfy one of the following sets of criteria:
- Have recently graduated with an accredited or non-accredited academic qualification (minimum Bachelor's degree) in Quantity Surveying or in an allied profession.
- Be enrolled in an accredited or non-accredited postgraduate course in Quantity Surveying or an allied profession.
Click below to view the benefits of Graduate grade:
Apply for Graduate Grade
Complete your application form.
Ensure you submit the following supporting documents:
- Certified copy of your degree qualifications
- Certified copy of all relevant professional association memberships (if applicable)
- Include a reference letter from an employer or supervisor (if applicable)
- An up-to-date detailed CV
- Certificate issued upon completion of the AIQS Code of Conduct.
Email your completed application and checklist items as per the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess your application to ensure that it satisfies the AIQS’s membership requirements and notify you accordingly.
The AIQS membership team will contact you once the assessment process has been completed.
If you are found eligible for Member grade then we will contact you to discuss that opportunity.