Built Environment Economist & BCI - December Edition
The December 2020 to February 2021 edition of the Built Environment Economist - Australia and New Zealand is now available for members to read online.
The latest edition of the Built Environment Economist covers a diverse range of topics and case studies including:
- Healthcare post COVID-19
- Q&A - The quantity surveying profession
- A sustainable construction industry
- Establishing a new statutory duty of care for the built environment
- Te Omanga Hospice case study
- Railway construction challenges
- Valuing variations
- Complicated provisions in sub-contractor contracts
- and more!