Built Environment Economist & BCI - December Edition
The December 2021 edition of the Built Environment Economist is now available for AIQS members to read online.
This edition covers a diverse range of topics including:
- Tribute to Stephen McCoullough FAIQS
- Looking Beyond 2021
- All In… on Being Human
- Q & A with Maria Orlovic FAIQS
- Building on the Beach – Quantity Surveyors Add Value to Surf Life Saving Club Rebuilds
- Infrastructure Q & A
- Indemnities in Construction-Related Contracts
- QS Visionaries
- Sustainable Temporary Adaptive Reuse (STAR) – Turning Underused or Vacant Property into a STAR
- Building Better Places means Collaborating on the “Bigger Picture”
- Supply Chain Leadership: Putting Added Value Above Price
- How do Construction Costs Really Work?
- Disaster Recovery.
Click here to view the latest Building Cost Index.
Subscribe to receive the print version of Built Environment Economist, which includes the Building Cost Index. An excellent publication to have available for your staff and clients to browse! Click here to find out more.