Mr David Roberts
Expert Witness in matters of quantum of damages and costs in construction, civil engineering and infrastructure.
Appointed on numerous occasions by law firms in relation to matters of costs and quantum of damages in construction, civil engineering and infrastructure disputes. Trained in Expert Witness Practice in London. Cross examined in the stand, passed cross examination assessment by Bond Solon legal Training at 5 day intensive Expert Witness training course, Holborn, London 2010.
Registered as an Expert Witness in six countries as of March 2021:
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors - Certified QS & Expert Register (Sydney, Australia)
- Academy of Experts - Full Member/Registered Expert MAE (London, England)
- Law Society of Scotland - Registered Expert (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors - Registered QS & Expert Register (Wellington, NZ.)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation & Arbitration Centre - Expert, Arbitrator & Conciliator (UAE)
- Gulf Cooperation Council Commercial Arbitration Centre - Expert & Arbitrator (Manama, Bahrain)