Built Environment Economist and BCI - June Edition
The June 2022 edition of the Built Environment Economist is now available for AIQS members to read online.
This edition covers a diverse range of topics including:
- Q & A: Proudest career moment for AIQS and NZIQS members
- Case studies: Substation No. 164 and 4 Parramatta Square
- The shortage of quantity surveyors in Hong Kong
- Time supply and pricing explained
- Cost planning considerations for Antarctic construction projects
- EPDs and their role in the quantification of embodied carbon
- The tender process
- Assessing damages: Getting the quantum right
- Price escalation and the obscure art of fluctuations
- And much more!
Click here to view the latest Building Cost Index.
Subscribe to receive the print version of Built Environment Economist, which includes the Building Cost Index. An excellent publication to have available for your staff and clients to browse! Click here to find out more.